2011 年莱芜市初中学业考试 英 语
二、单项选择(共 15 小题，计 15 分) 21. Mrs. Liu has ________ 8yearold daughter. A. / B. a C. an 22. —What’s your favorite ________, John? —Swimming，of course. 23. 24. D.the
25. 26. 27. 28.
A. color B. food C. sport D. fruit My mother is a clerk. She loves ________ job very much. A. hers B. her C. his D. its —Are you ________ from America? —No, neither of us. A. all B. both C. each D. neit her I don’t like thrillers because they’re ________. A. scary B. wonderful C. interesting D. beautiful ________ Wednesday morning，we often do some reading. A. In B. On C. At D. For Today is my father’s ________ birthday. I will buy him a belt. A. fifty B. fifteen C. fiftieth D. fifteenth —________ didn’t you finish your homework, Jenny? —Because my mother was ill. I had to take care of her. A. Why B. When C. What D. Where I’d like to go shopping with you, ________ I’m busy today. A. so B. but C. and D. because You shouldn’t take photos if you see ________.
31. —Would you mind ________ my pet dog while I’m not at home? —Of course not. A. looking at B. looking up C. looking for D. looking after 32. —Could I go boating this weekend, Dad? —Yes, you ________. But you have to come back before lunch. A. can B. must C. need D. should 33. —Jack hurt his arms while playing basketball yesterday afternoon. —________. A. Never mind B. That’s all right C. That’s nothing D. I’m sorry to hear that 34. —His father likes going hiking. —________. A. So is his mother B. So his mother is
C. So does his mother D. So his mother does 35. —Did your uncle tell you ________？ —Yes, he said he went there in 2008. A. how he goes to Wuhan B. why did he visit Kunming C. when he traveled to Hong Kong D. where did he spend his vacation 三、阅读理解(共 20 小题，计 30 分) 阅读下列短文，然后从每小题 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出能回答所提问题或完成所 给句子的最佳答案。 A Katie wrote a letter to her Chinese teacher and got a reply from him. Read their letters and answer the questions. Dear Mr. Hu, My family moved here from England three months ago. I can’t speak Chinese well, and it’s difficult for people to understand me. I’m losing confidence. Could you please tell me what I should do? Katie Dear Katie, I’m glad that you let me know about your problem. Here are some things you can do： 1. Your class is going to have a Story Time this month. All of you should tell stories. You should tell one, too. I’m sure you can learn a lot from doing so. 2. Try to practise speaking with your teachers and classmates. Don’t be afraid. 3. Talk to Nanako and Yukim. Nanako is from Japan，and Yukim is from Korea. They might be able to give you some advice. 4. Some foreign students told me that watching Happy Times on TV can help. The language is easy. Please try these ideas and see if you can do better. Don’t worry too much. I have confidence in you. Mr. Hu 36. Katie’s family has been here for ________. A. 3 years B. 3 months C. 6 years D. 6 months 37. What is Katie’s problem? A. She misses her parents. B. She can’t speak Chinese well. C. She is taking too many classes. D. She thinks the teachers are too serious. 38. Happy Times can help students with their ________. A. Chinese B. English C. Japanese D. Korean 39. Which is NOT Mr. Hu’s suggestion in his letter? A. Telling stories in class. B. Watching a TV program. C. Writing a letter every day. D. Talking to other foreign students. 40. From the letter we know that ________. A. Mr. Hu is Katie’s English teacher B. Katie’s family came from Australia C. Katie's going to have a Story Time next month D. Mr. Hu tries to help Katie to learn Chinese well B Big Dream Summer Camp
Make the world a better place Let’s learn facts about the Earth about air/light/water/noise problems how to make better use of garbage how to grow trees and flowers Bring a sleeping bag clothes for 7 days Join Camp 1 July 5～11 Camp 2 July 15～21 Camp 3 August 1～7 Camp 4 August 10～16
We welcome students between 12 and 18 years old Young student center 41. Which is the best logo(标志) for Big Dream Summer Camp?
42. The kids can’t learn ________ in Big Dream Summer Camp. A. how to go fishing B. air problems about the earth C. how to grow trees and flowers D. how to make better use of the garbage(垃圾) 43. David needs to take ________ with him for Big Dream Summer Camp. A. his pet dog and some clothes B. a sleeping bag and his MP4 C. a sleeping bag and some clothes D. a mobile phone and some snacks 44. Jenny has to join ________ because of her piano lessons from July 7 to August 7. A. Camp 1 B. Camp 2 C. Camp 3 D. Camp 4 45. Who can’t join Big Dream Summer Camp according to the poster? A. Jack, a 15yearold boy. B. Cindy, a college girl of 20. C. Tony, a naughty boy of 13. D. Tina, a 16yearold school girl. C
I hate being overweight. My husband said he didn’t mind, but I knew he still hoped I had a beautiful body. Everything from my waist(腰部) to my legs was overweight. Finally, just after Christmas last year, I decided that some thing had to be done.
I met Dr. Wallace, and she told me I had to stop eating fast foods. It was very hard for me because I was eating them three of four times a week：pizza，hamburgers，whatever I could get. But I said to myself at the start that I would try my best to do it—and I did. I even gave up the booze—something I used to have two glasses of it with dinner. My best friend, Rachel Waterman, said I had to walk 10,000 steps every day. That was very hard for me at the beginning. I was used to driving everywhere, but I started to walk everywhere instead. I walked in the morning before work，and I usually took a walk in the park with my husband after work. Now I never go to bed until I’ve done my 10,000 steps. Six months has passed, and I made it. Last week, my husband bought me an MP4 as a gift. the weight is wonderful—I feel like a different person now, and I can buy my favorite clothes in the shops. I am so proud of myself because everyone thought I wouldn’ t be able to make it including myself. I love my new body, and I’ll never let myself go back into my old ways. 46. When did the woman decide to lose her weight? A. After she had a baby. B. After Christmas last year. C. Before Christmas last year. D. When she got a gift from her husband. 47. The underlined word “booze” in Paragraph 2 means ________. A. wine B. meat C. vegetables D. fast foods 48. What can make the woman overweight according to this passage? A. Pizza, vegetables and wine. B. Pizza, hamburgers and wine. C. Pizza, vegetables and water. D. Pizza, hamburgers and tea. 49. Why did the woman’s husband get an MP4 for her? A. Because it was Dr. Wallace’s suggestion. B. Because her husband liked it. C. Because it was a gift for her success in losing weight.D. Because she asked her husband for it several times. 50. Who helped the woman lost her weight? A. Dr. Wallace. B. Her husband. C. Rachel Waterman. D. All of the above. D
Do you know who is the most popular star on the Internet now? Yes, he is “Brother Coat”(大 衣哥) Zhu Zhiwen! A few months ago, Zhu Zhiwen was an unknown farmer. A video of his show has been watched by more than millions of people，now his videos are the most popular. Zhu Zhiwen attracts Chinese netizens'(网民的) hearts. And he is called “Brother Coat” by them. In March 2011, he took part in a program called “I’m a Big Star”. He walked out onto the stage in a dark green coat. Then he began to sing the me song of the TV drama Romance of Three Kingdoms( 《三国演义》 ). When the audiences heard rich and powerful voice， all of them stood up and cheered. After that, he became a wellknown person.
The judges(评委) asked him if he had any professional training. Zhu said no. “When he started, I thought someone played the original tape(原声带) by mistake. But later on, I got it, ” said one of them, “we can’t judge_a_book_by_its_cover.” At last, he won the first prize in the program of “I’m a Big Star”． Zhu Zhiwen was born in a village of Shandong in 1969. He liked listening to the radio. When the music played, he sang it along. Every morning, he would get up early and practiced singing near a river. He keeps doing it for nearly 30 years. “When I’m working in the fields, ”said Zhu Zhiwen, “I often sing for myself, some villagers even think me crazy，but I really love it. I’m not singing for money, I’m singing for ordinary people in China.” Mrs. Sun, a 56yearold engineer, one of his fans said, “I watched his videos without getting tired of it! It is samazing, and every time I watch it, I am filled with excitement and his voice is perfect! I am crossing my fing ers in hope that he has a bright future.” 51. Who gave Zhu Zhiwen the nickname of “Brother Coat”(大衣哥)? A. His father. B. The villagers. C. His mother. D. T he netizens. 52. When did Zhu Zhiwen become a wellknown person? A. In 1969. B. In 2011. C. Two years ago. D. A few years ago. 53. Why did the audiences stand up cheer when Zhu Zhiwen sang the song? A. Because he was funny. B. Because he wore a dark green coat. C. Because his voice was rich and powerful.D. Because he gave some gifts to the audiences. 54. The underlined phrase “judge a book by cover” in Paragraph 4 means ________. A. 以貌取人 B. 志存高远 C. 众口铄金 D. 哗众取宠
55. Which of the following is TRUE? A. Zhu Zhiwen is 45 years old now. B. Mrs. Sun enujoys Zhu Zhiwen’s songs. C. A famous singer taught Zhu Zhiwen to sing.D. Zhu Zhiwen often sang for his fans when he was young.
共 55 分)
注意事项： 1. 第Ⅱ卷共 4 页，用钢笔或圆珠笔直接答在试卷上。 2. 答卷前将密封线内的项目填写清楚。 题号 分数 四、 单词拼写与运用(共 8 小题，计 8 分) A)根据句意及汉语提示，写出各单词的正确形式。(每空填一词) 56. Take your ________(照相机) to enjoy the beautiful sights with us! 57. What’s your ________(计划) for the summer vacation? 58. This glass of water is too hot to drink. Let’s put some ________(冰) in it. 59. Can you believe that I met Song Zuying in Laiwu? What a ________(小的) world! B)根据句子意思，用括号中所给词的正确形式填空。(每空填一词) 60. October 1 is the ________(nation) Day of China. 61. Animals are human’s friends, so protecting them is ________(we) duty.
62. I think the chocolate with nuts is the ________(nice) of all. 63. She’s going to be a ________(science) when she grows up. 五、动词填空(共 7 空，计 7 分) 阅读下面短文，用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时可加情态动词或助动词) With a heavy bag in her hands，Alice stopped(64) ________(have) a rest on her way to the bus station. As she was standing by a new，bright car，which was just at the side of the road， she(65) ________(see) a policeman coming towards her. “Excuse me, madam, ” said the policeman, “can you read the sign over there？” “Yes, of course.” said Alice. “It says ‘No Parking’. What(66) ________(be) the matter，sir？” “Well, madam. So could you tell me why you are parking your car here？” “But this isn’t my car.” said Alice. “I’m so sorry, madam！” said the policeman. “Er..., anyway, if the owner doesn’t come soon, I(67) ________(put) a traffic ticket(罚单) on it...” But he couldn’t finish because another woman had arrived. “Happy birthday, dear！ ” said the woman, “I(68) ________(be) here waiting for you since 9∶40! I knew I could catch you here this time of day! I have a surprise for you. (69) ________(come) and see your birthday present.” “Thank you, dear.” said the policeman. “But where is it？” His wife pointed at the car. “Here it is, ” she said, “but you(70) ________(drive) it away at once. There’s a ‘No Parking’ sign over there.” 六、 综合填空(共 10 空，计 10 分) 阅读短文，根据短文内容及首字母提示，在空白处填入一个适当的单词。 Life is not always perfect(完美). So you should learn to enjoy your life. Try to stay happy most of the time, it can help you live healthier and longer. Here are some(71) w________ to help you live your life more happily. Write(72) d________ all the good things. These can make you happier. And as for the(73) b________ things, do not keep thinking of them. Do not try to compare( 比较 ) with others. They might have a bigger house or a (74) m________ expensive car. Who cares? Stay more with your family and friends. They might have a bigger house or a (74) m________ expensive car. Who cares? Stay more with your family and friends. They are the most important parts(75) i________ your life. Your life may be (76) v________ busy，you don’t have to do what others ask you to do each time. Remember to tell your family and friends that you love them. Take more outdoor activities. You can go hiking in the mountains to breath fresh(77) a________. It can make you relaxed. You can also go to the beach to enjoy beach volleyball. Learn new things. There’s always (78) s________ new to learn. Read a book or learn on a computer, they can open your mind to the world. Give a helping hand to others. It is also helpful for (79) y________ and others. You make them happier, and you will be the happiest of all. (80) I ________ you remember to follow the ideas, you will have a perfect life. 七、 阅读表达(共 5 小题，计 10 分) 阅读短文，根据要求完成下面各小题。 In May 2011，Gao Xiaosong，a Chinese musician，was caught in a car accident. When the
police asked him to take a breath alcohol test(酒精呼气测试)， the result showed that he had drunk too much wine. Because of that，he is now in prison(监狱) and can’t be allowed to drive cars in China for five years. Nowadays, cars are very important in people’s life. More and more cars are going into Chinese families. However, lots of car accidents take place and many people are hurt or killed every year. According to a police survey, 83 there_are_a_lot_of_drivers_driving_after_drinking. And the number of drunken driving is still large. After drinking, a driver can’t control himself or his car. In some cases(案例)，some drivers even drove into rivers or houses after they drank. As it is so dangerous, there is no excuse for drunken driving. Remember the following three rules when driving. · Never drive after drinking. · Never let anyone drive after drinking. · 84 Never_give_alcohol_to_anyone_who_would_drive_later. If all of us can keep these rules in mind，there will be fewer car accid ents，fewer people will be heartbroken. For the safety of ourselves and for the happiness of our families，we must remember：No driving after drinking! A. 根据短文内容简要回答问题。 81. How many years can’t Gao Xiaosong be allowed to drive? ________________________________________________________________________ 82. Why can’t people drive after drinking? ______________________________________________________ __________________ B. 将短文中划线部分的句子译成汉语。 83. ________________________________________________________________________ 84. ________________________________________________________________________ C. 请给短文拟一个适当的标题。 85. ________________________________________________________________________ 八、 书面表达(共 1 题，计 20 分) 亲爱的同学们，快乐的初中生活即将结束。在这四年里，敬爱的老师们为我们付出了心 血与关怀。请为你最爱的一位老师写一段毕业留言：他(她)给你留下的深刻印象、他(她)给 你的鼓励和帮助以及你对他(她)最好的祝愿和思念之情等。 要求：1. 可参考下图所给提示词，也可适当发挥，开头和结尾已给出(不计入总词数)。
2. 文中不能出现真实姓名和学校。 3. 字数要控制在 80～100 词。
Dear teacher， I’m leaving school，but I will never forget your love. You are____________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ Your student
莱芜市 2011 年初中学业考试英语试题(A)
一、1～5 B C B C C 11～15 B A C C A 二、21～25 C C B B A 三、36～40 B B A C D 46～50 B A B C D 四、56. camera/cameras 60. National 五、64. to have 68. have been 六、71. ways 6～10 C B C B A 16～20 B A C B C 26～30 B C A B C 41～45 D A C D B 51～55 D B C A B 57. plan 58. ice 61. our 65. saw 69. Come 72. down 62. nicest 66. is 70. must drive 73. bad 78. something 31～35 D A D C C
63. scientist 67. will put/shall put/am putting 74. more 79. yourself 75. in 80. If
76. very 77. air 七、81. For five years./Five years. /Five.
82. Because after drinking, a driver can’t control himself or his car. 83. 有许多司机酒后驾驶。 84. 决不让要开车的人饮酒。 85. No Driving after Drinking/Don’t Drive after Drinking/Never Driving after Drinking 八、 One possible version： Dear teacher， I’m leaving school, but I will never forget your love. You are a tall and handsome man. You are kind to all of us. I can’t forget the moment you talked to me, your smile, your sweet voice and your warm words. After class, you often helped us with our study. When I was in trouble, you always encouraged me to have confidence. You are not only my teacher but also my friend. I’ll often write to you and I’ll come back to see you later on. I wish you a happy, healthy life. Your student [听力原文] 一、(一) 1. I’m sorry I’m late. 2. What’s the matter with you? 3. Would you like some ice cream? 4. Excuse me, how far is it from the park? 5. What does your mother look like? (二) 6. M: What animal do you like best? W: I like cats. What about you，Tony? M: Me, too. 7. M: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to Xueye Lake? W: Sorry, I’m new here. M: Thank you all the same. 8.W: How many students are there in your class? M: There are 30 boys and 20 girls. 9.W: Don’t play soccer on the street. M: Sorry, what did you ask me to do?
W: I asked you not to play soccer on the street. 10. M: Mom, happy birthday! Here’s your present. W: Thank you, dear. What a nice scarf! (三) W: Good morning, Peter! M: Good morning, susan! Where did you go yesterday afternoon? I called you, but you were not in. W: Oh, I went to the park with my friend, Dale. We had a wonderful time there. M: Really? I know you like drawing. Did you draw there? W: Of course. We drew some pictures of trees and flowers. They were very beautiful. M: Could I have a look at them? W: Sure, my pleasure. What about this afternoon? Could you come? M: OK. Let’s make it this afternoon. W: See you then. M: See you. (四) Last Saturday, I decided to go to a movie. My little sister said she wanted to go with me, because she was bored at home. When we got to the movie theater by taxi，a lot of people were waiting there to buy tickets. I saw a friend of mine, so I walked up and talked with him for a while. When we finished talking, I found my sister was lost! I called her name loudly and looked for her for about thirty minutes. Everyone was looking at me. Finally，I found my sister in a shop near the theater. She was playing happily there. We didn’t see the movie that day and went home early. From this experience, I learned that I must be more careful if I have to take my little sister out with me again.