绝 密 ★ 启 用 前 泰安市二〇一二年初中学生学业考试 英 语 试 题
试 卷 类 型 ： A
本试卷分第Ⅰ卷（选择题）和第Ⅱ卷（非选择题）两部分。第Ⅰ卷 1 至 8 页，第Ⅱ卷 9 至 12 页，共 120 分。考试 时间 120 分钟。 第Ⅰ卷（选择题 共 80 分） 注意事项： 1. 答第 I 卷前, 考生请务必将自己的姓名、准考证号、考试科目等涂、写在答题卡上。 2. 第 I 卷选出答案后, 用 2B 铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。如需改动, 用橡皮擦干净后, 再选涂其他 答案标号。 3. 答案答在试题上无效。考试结束后，试题和答题卡一并收回。 第一部分 听 力（共 25 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 25 分） （一）听句子，选择适当的应答语。每个句子读两遍。 1. A. Thanks. 2. A. Up to now. 3. A. Thank you anyway. 4. A. Half past two. 5. A. Good luck! B. With pleasure. B. Since tomorrow. B. Nice to meet you. B. Monday. B. What a pity! C. Never mind. C. For three years. C. Excuse me. C. June 11th. C. Congratulations!
（三）听五段对话和五个问题，选择正确答案。每段对话及问题读两遍。你将有 15 秒钟的时间阅读下面 5 个小题。 11. A. A museum. B. A bank. C. A supermarket. 12. A. In the park. B. At home. C. In the office. 13. A. Apples. B. Milk. C. Honey. 14. A. March 31. B. April 1. C. March 29. 15. A. 30 yuan. B. 15 yuan. C. 10 yuan. （四）听两段长对话，选择正确答案。每段对话读两遍。你将有 20 秒钟的时间阅读下面 5 个小题。 听第一段对话，回答 16、17 小题。 16. Where is Mr. Green now? A. At home. B. At the office. 17. What’s the man’s telephone number? A. 3336793. B. 3336973. 听第二段对话，回答 18 至 20 小题。 18. What are they talking about? A. How to go to school. B. How to protect the environment. C. How to recycle waste paper. 19. How many ways did they talk about? A. Four. B. Two. 20. Which of the following is the last way? A. Saving money. B. Riding a bike. C. Using paper or cloth bags instead of plastic ones.
C. At a meeting. C. 3337963.
（五）听短文，选择正确答案。短文读两遍。你将有 20 秒钟的时间阅读下面 5 个小题。 21. What is this message mainly about? A. Some team players. B. A sports TV program. C. A basketball club. 22. How often do the club members meet? A. Once a week. B. Twice a week. C. Three times a week. 23. When are there sometimes matches for the team players? A. On Wednesday afternoon. B. On Sunday morning. C. On Friday evening. 24. What should the player take to the hall? A. A sweater. B. A map. C. A watch. 25. How much rent do the players spend on it each week? A.＄15. B.＄12. C.＄9. 第二部分 语言知识运用（共两节, 满分 25 分） 第一节 语法和词汇（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 从每小题 A、B、C、D 四个选项中, 选出能填入相应空白处的最佳选项, 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 26. —Would you like some ______? —Yes, a little please. A. apple B. banana C. orange D. milk 27. —Can I help you, boy? —Yes. There is ______ wrong with my bike. A. something A. in B. anything B. at C. everything C. on D. nothing D. for 28. The accident happened ______ a cold winter early morning. 29. —Do you know ______ he is going to stay in Shenzhen? —Sorry, I don’t know. Maybe a few weeks, but I’m not sure.
B. how long
C. what time
D. how soon
30. —I want a ticket to Shanghai this afternoon, please. —OK. Will you please ______ me your ID card? A. tell B. serve C. send D. show 31. —I hear Mr. Zhang has gone to Beijing for a meeting. —Really? Do you know when he ______? A. leaves B. was leaving C. has left D. left 32. —Mum, when can I watch TV? —As soon as your homework ______. A. finish A. get up A. the most 35. —I’m leaving now. —______ you turn off the lights and the computer. A. To make sure B. Make sure C. Made sure D. Making sure 36. —Can I go to the park, Mum? —Certainly. But you ______ be back by six o’clock. A. can B. may C. might D. must 37. —Could we go and watch the football game? —No, ______ you have the tickets. A. if A. who B. unless B. which C. because C. whose D. since D. whom 38. I hate people ______ talk much but do little. 39. I don’t know ______ Apple iphone4s. A. that she is so crazy about C. why she is so crazy about —______, Daniel. You can do it. A. No hurry B. No problem C. That’s all D. Come on B. what is she so crazy about D. how she is so crazy about B. finished B. stay up B. most difficult C. is finished C. look up C. the greatest D. will be finished D. come up D. more interesting 33. Don’t ______ so often. It’s bad for your health. 34. The population problem may be ______ one of the world today.
40. —I am too tired to walk any farther, Jack.
第二节 完形填空（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，然后从每题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出能填入短文相应空白处的最佳选 项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 Jim is the son of a farm owner. One New Year’s Day, when he was 15 years old, his father on the farm for one year at his free time. Jim was one year’s work.” Jim thought for a while and 42 41 him to work 43 finish with his father’s idea. “That isn’t my job. I have 44
school work to do.” At hearing this, his father said, “I promise (答应) to give you the best present if you 45 . 46
Starting one Saturday, the boy got up early and worked passed 47
until evening, just like any other farmer. Time you want.” 49 present.
. Jim’s crops grew very well. On the last day of the year, the father called his son to him. “I’m happy to 48
see that you have worked very hard the whole year,” said the father. “Now, tell me
The boy smiled and showed his father a big piece of bread made from his wheat. “I’ve already got the No pains, no gains. I think this is what you wanted me to 50 .” His father was very pleased to hear that.
41. A. asked 42. A. happy 43. A. a few 44. A. shall 45. A. refused 46. A. hard 47. A. fast 48. A. that 49. A. least 50. A. decide
B. invited B. unhappy B. so little B. must B. answered B. hardly B. quickly B. which B. worst B. like
C. promised C. excited C. too much C. need C. agreed C. easily C. slowly C. how C. best C. take
D. helped D. familiar D. too many D. can D. began D. difficultly D. immediately D. what D. smallest D. know
第三部分 阅读理解（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中, 选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳选项, 并在答 题卡上将该项涂黑。 A Last Friday a storm swept through two villages in the New Territories, destroying fourteen homes. Seven others were so badly damaged (破坏) that their owners had to leave them, and fifteen others had broken windows or broken roofs. One person was killed, several were badly hurt and taken to hospital, and a number of other people received smaller hurt. Altogether (总共) over two hundred people were homeless after the storm. A farmer, Mr. Tan, said that the storm began early in the morning and lasted for over an hour. “I was eating with my wife and children,” he said, “when we heard a loud noise. A few minutes later our house fell down on top of us. We tried our best to climb out but then I saw that one of my children was missing. I went back inside and found him, safe but very frightened.” Mrs. Woo Mei Fong said that her husband had just left for work when she felt that her house was moving. She ran outside at once with her children. “There was no time to take anything,” she said, “A few minutes later, the roof came down.” Soldiers helped to take people out of the flooded (水淹的) area and the welfare department (福利机构) brought them food, clothes and shelter. 51. How many homes altogether were damaged in the storm? A. Fourteen. A. He was in bed. C. He was outside the house. B. Twenty-one. C. Twenty-nine. D. Thirty-six. 52. Where was Mr. Tan when the storm first began? B. He was inside the house. D. He was on the roof.
53. Mrs. Woo and her family didn’t get hurt because ________. A. her husband knew there would be a storm B. they were all outside the house when the storm became worse C. she felt the house moving and they ran out immediately D. the welfare department helped her 54. The underlined word “shelter” in the last paragraph means ________. A. something to eat C. somewhere to study A. A Terrible Storm B. something to wear D. somewhere to stay B. A Lucky Woman
55. Which of the following may be the best title for this passage?
C. Good Soldiers
D. Clever People B
Started in 1636, Harvard (哈佛) University is the oldest of all the colleges and universities in the United States. Yale, Princeton, Columbia and Dartmouth were opened soon after Harvard. In the early years, these schools were nearly the same. Only young men went to college. All the students studied the same subjects, and everyone learned Latin and Greek. Little was known about science. And few people knew that one kind of school could teach everything that was known about the world. When the students graduated, most of them became ministers or teachers. In 1782, Harvard started a medical school for young men who wanted to become doctors. Later, lawyers could study in Harvard’s law school. In 1825, besides Latin and Greek, Harvard began to teach modern languages, such as French and German. Soon it began to teach American history. As knowledge increased, Harvard and other colleges began to teach many new subjects. Students were allowed to choose the subjects that interested them. Today, there are many different kinds of colleges and universities. Most of them are made up of smaller schools that deal with special fields of learning. There’s so much to learn that one kind of school can’t offer all. 56. In the early years, people learned ________ in colleges. A. science B. medicine C. law C. doctors D. Latin and Greek D. workers 57. Most of college graduates became ________ in the early years. A. ministers or teachers B. lawyers 58. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage? A. In the early years, everyone can go to colleges. B. In 1782, Harvard began to teach German. C. In the early years, different colleges majored in different fields. D. More and more courses were taught in college with the improvement of knowledge. 59. Which of the following is the right order of the courses taught in Harvard? a. law b. French and German c. Latin and Greek d. medicine e. American history A. d-b-e-c-a B. a-d-b-c-e C. c-d-a-b-e D. c-d-b-e-a 60. Nowadays college students ________. A. can learn everything they are interested in B. go to different smaller schools that deal with special fields of learning C. learn the same subjects D. must learn Latin and Greek C The rockets take astronauts and man-made satellites into space. communication, weather monitoring and research. But how do falling down? There are two opposite forces (力量) acting on the satellite. gravitation (地心引力), which tries to pull the satellite towards is created by the rotation (旋转) of the satellite around the earth. satellite away from the earth. With these two forces, the satellite
The satellites are used for satellites stay up without
One of them is the force of the earth. The other force This force tries to take the goes round and round. The
gravitational pull of the earth (the force which pulls everything towards the ground) is like a rope which keeps the satellite from flying away. Everything that goes up has to come down. It is only a matter of time before a satellite comes back to the earth. As time goes by, the satellite loses its speed, which makes the gravitational pull stronger than the force pulling it away. This makes the satellite crash (坠落) down to the earth. 61. Which of the following uses of satellites is NOT mentioned? A. communication C. doing some research B. monitoring the weather condition D. taking pictures
62. The force that pulls the satellite towards the earth is created by ________. A. the earth C. the rotation of the satellite 63. Why can’t the satellites fly away? A. Because of the force from the earth. B. Because the satellite is too big. C. Because of the force created by the rotation of the satellite around the earth. D. Because people on earth have made ropes to tie the satellites tightly. 64. The satellite will finally crashes down to the earth ________. A. when it flies faster C. when people cut the rope B. when its speed slows down D. when there is no electricity in it B. the satellite itself D. the rope
65. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage? A. There are four forces acting on the satellite. B. The force of gravitation makes the satellite go round and round. C. As time goes by, the satellite will finally fall down. D. The satellite will stay in space forever. D Have you heard about “Survival Holidays”? It is for children to go exciting activities. Now about 1,100 companies are allowed to take outdoors without their parents. The reason why people like “Survival Holidays” is that they nature is good for children. Many children in big cities spend all time computer games. “Survival Holidays” gives them an important Is “Survival Holidays” a wonderful idea? Maybe it is. Children think change. need more free time to being close to watching TV and playing into the lonely place for children into the great
play. They need to be left on their own, without adults disturbing (干扰) them. Parents care too much about their children. They like to see the children being busy with activities that are controlled (控制) by adults, which causes many problems. Children don’t know what to do when they are in danger. Even something like crossing a small river seems to be a hard challenge. Children are not comfortable with danger. Even slight danger like getting their feet wet or falling down seems very terrible to them. Many people think the survival activities are good for children. Even years later, they will still remember what they have learned. Some have learned to stay calm in dangerous times. Some have learned how to keep safe. Others have learned how to work in a team. All these skills will help them a lot in their lives. 66. What is “Survival Holidays” according to the passage? A. It is summer holidays. B. It is winter holidays. C. It is a kind of holidays to escape from danger. D. It is a holiday to go into the lonely place for exciting activities. 67. Which children may take part in “Survival Holidays”?
A. Poor children. C. Children from cities. 68. What’s the main idea of the last paragraph?
B. Rich children. D. Children from the countryside.
A. The reasons people dislike “Survival Holidays”. B. The advantages of “Survival Holidays”. C. The disadvantages of “Survival Holidays”. D. The suggestions of taking part in “Survival Holidays”. 69. In a “Survival Holidays” children can learn the following except ________. A. how to get good grades C. how to keep safe when they meet danger B. how to stay calm in different times D. how to work in a team
70. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage? A. No companies can hold “Survival Holidays”. B. Parents can take part in “Survival Holidays” with their children. C. Parents like to keep their children busy with activities controlled by adults. D. Children don’t listen to their parents any more after “Survival Holidays”. 绝 密 ★ 启 用 前 泰安市二〇一二年初中学生学业考试 英 语 试 题 成绩统计栏 题 号 第一节 （一） （二） 第二节 第三节 总 分 试 卷 类 型 ： A
第Ⅱ卷（非选择题 共 40 分） 注意事项： 1. 答卷前将密封线内的项目和右下角的座号填写清楚。 2. 用蓝、黑钢笔或中性笔直接将答案答在试卷上。 第四部分 书面表达（共三节） 第一节 词汇运用（共两题，满分 15 分） 得 分 评卷人 （一）单词拼写（共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 根据句意和首字母或汉语提示，将单词的正确形式写在题中相应的横线上。 71. I hope to go to Taiwan one day to enjoy the b______________ sights there. 72. He is too fat. His mother asks him to eat more vegetables and l______________ meat. 73. She was very ill, but ______________（幸运地）she is now out of danger.
74. We will have a meeting on ______________（周四）afternoon. 75. It is well-known that there are four ______________（季节）in a year. 得 分 评卷人
（二）综合填空（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分）
根据短文内容，用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空，使文章通顺、完整。（每词限用一次） ask, answer, for, and, large, learn, mean, question, why, smile Long ago, there lived a learned man in Greece. He was well-known of people from all over the country came to his heart and One day a student (76) his wide knowledge. And lots
(77) things from him. The great man taught his students with all
(78) their questions with great patience. (79) him, “My dear teacher, didn’t you say you have many more questions (80), the teacher drew two
than we do? But we think we students have a lot more than you.” With a circles — one is as (81) as a big plate (盘子), and the other smaller.
“Of course, I’ve learned much more. But I don’t think I know all you know. Now, look at these two circles. Inside the big one is my knowledge of things, don’t know. My circle is larger, so its line is longer. That don’t know. And that’s (82) inside the smaller one yours. Out of the circles is what we (83) I have more opportunities to meet with what we
(84) I myself have more questions than you do. The more you learn, the more
(85) you’ll have. You will never learn enough, you know.” 得 分 评卷人 第二节 阅读表达（共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分）
阅读下面的短文，并根据文章后的要求答题。（请注意问题后的词数要求） Do you get angry when your friends sing loudly while you are trying to work or when your best friend does not wait for you after school? If you do, you need to take control of your feelings. Getting angry with others can cause you to lose friends. 座 号 Gary Egeberg, an American high school teacher, has written My Feelings Are Like Wild Animals to help you control your feelings. It tells how to stay cool when bad things happen. The book says that getting angry only makes problems worse. It can never make them better. “Getting angry is not a natural way to act,” the book says. It is just a bad habit, like smoking. The book says you can control your anger easily … all you have to do is to tell yourself not to be angry. The book gives many tips to help you if you get angry easily. Here are the top three. ●Keep a record. Every time you get angry, write down why you are angry. Look at it later and you will see you get angry too easily. ●Ask your friends to stop talking to you when you get angry. This will teach you not to be angry.
●Do something different. When you get angry, walk away from the problem and go somewhere else. Try to laugh. 86. What is this article mainly about? ( no more than 10 words )
_________________________________________________________________ 87. What will happen to you if you get angry with others? ( no more than 5 words )
_________________________________________________________________ 88. Is getting angry a natural way to act? ( no more than 5 words )
_________________________________________________________________ 89. List two tips the book gives on how to control your anger. ( no more than 12 words ) (1) _______________________________ (2) _______________________________ 90. Translate the underlined sentence into Chinese.（将文中划线句子翻译成汉语。 ）
_________________________________________________________________ 得 分 评卷人 第三节 写 作（共 1 题，满分 15 分）
学校英语角将于本周末举行以 “How to relax ourselves after the exam” 为主题的讨论会， 请你用英语写一篇发言稿。 内容包括以下要点： 1. 去旅游，亲近大自然； 2. 参加娱乐活动，比如：听音乐、看电影……； 3. 进行体育锻炼； 4. 你的建议。 注意：1. 词数：80～100，不要逐条翻译，可适当发挥； 2. 文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。 How to relax ourselves after the exam
泰安市二〇一二年初中学生学业考试 英语试题参考答案及评分标准 第一部分：听 力（共 25 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 25 分） 1—5 BCACB 6—10 BCAAB 11—15 BABCA 16—20 CABAC 21—25 CABAB
第二部分：语言知识运用（共两节，满分 25 分） 第一节：语法和词汇（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 26—30 DACBD 41—45 ABCDC 31—35 DCBCB 46—50 ABDCD 36—40 DBACD 第二节：完形填空（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分）
第三部分：阅读理解（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 51—55 DBCDA 56—60 DADCB 61—65 DAABC 66—70 DCBAC
第四部分：书面表达（共三节，满分 40 分） 第一节：词汇运用（共两题，满分 15 分） （一）单词拼写（共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 71. beautiful 72. less 73. luckily 74. Thursday 75. seasons （评分要求：所填单词只要符合题意，语法正确，拼写无误，都可得分；否则不得分。 ） （二）综合填空（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 76. for 81. large 77. learn 82. and 78. answered 83. means 79. asked 84. why 80. smile 85. questions
（评分要求：所填词语只要符合题意，语法正确，拼写无误，都可得分；否则不得分。 ） 第二节：阅读表达（共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 86. How to control your feelings (anger). / How to stay cool when bad things happen. （评分要求：答出关键词且语言准确即可得分。关键词：control, feelings; /stay cool） 87. You’ll lose friends. / You’ll have less friends. （评分要求：根据文章合理作答, 与答案意思相近。字体清楚、无拼写和语法错误。 ） 88. No, it isn’t. / No, it’s a bad habit. （评分要求：根据文章合理作答，与答案意思相近。 ）
第 10 页
89. Keep a record. / Do something different. / Ask your friends to stop talking to you. （评分要求：能写出其中任何两项即可得分，要求与答案意思相近。有拼写错误酌情扣分。 ） 90. 那本书上写道，生气只会使问题更加糟糕。 （评分要求：要求在准确、全面的基础上，翻译成较为通顺的汉语。 ） 第三节：写 作（共 1 题，满分 15 分） （一）One possible version： How to relax ourselves after the exam It is necessary to relax ourselves after the exam. There’re kinds of activities for us to take part in. First of all we can travel around to get closer to nature and this can broaden our mind as well as enriching our life. We can also go to the movie or listen to music. What’s more, joining in a sports club is a good choice, which can keep us healthy. For example, playing a football game in the afternoon may relax ourselves. Above all, we should arrange our time reasonably and live a regular life. I hope all of us can have a wonderful time. （二）评分说明： 1、评分原则 （1）评分时，先根据文章的内容和语言初步确定其所属档次，然后以该档次的要求来衡量，确定或调整档次，最 后给分。 （2）评分时，应注意的主要内容为：内容要点、应用词汇和语法结构的数量和准确性及上下文的连贯性。 （3）拼写与标点符号是语言准确性的一个方面，评分时，应视其对交际的影响程度予以考虑。 （4）如果书写较差，以至影响交际，将分数降低一个档次。 2、各档次的给分范围和要求 第一档（13—15 分） 很好地完成了试题规定的任务。 覆盖所有内容要点；应用了较丰富的语法结构和词汇；用词准确、句子通顺、行文连贯、表达清楚，没有或基本 没有语言错误；书写工整；字数符合要求。完全达到了预期的写作目的。 第二挡（10—12 分） 较好地完成了试题规定的任务。 虽漏掉 1、2 个次重点，但覆盖所有主要内容；应用的语言结构和词汇虽不太丰富，但能满足任务的要求；句子较 通顺、表达较清楚；有少量语言错误；书写工整；字数基本符合要求。达到了预期的写作目的。 第三档（7—9 分）基本完成了试题规定的任务。 虽漏掉一些内容，但覆盖所有主要内容；应用的语言结构单一；句子不够通顺，行文不够连贯；语言错误较多； 书写不够工整，字数较少。整体而言，基本达到了预期的写作目的。 第四档（0—6 分）未恰当完成试题规定的任务。 漏掉或未描述清楚一些主要内容，写了一些无关内容；应用的语言结构单一且不规范；句子不通顺，行文不连贯； 语言错误多；书写潦草，字数不足 50。信息未能清楚地传达给读者。 听力录音材料 （一）听句子，选择适当的应答语。每个句子读两遍。 1. Could you help me with the box? 2. How long have you lived in your house? 3. I’m sorry I don’t know. You can ask the policeman over there. 4. What’s the date today? 5. I missed the football game on TV last night. （二）听对话，选择相应的图画。每段对话读两遍。 6. W: Do you play basketball after school? M: No, I don’t. I play table tennis after school.
第 11 页
7. W: What is your favorite food? M: I love vegetables best. 8. W: What does your father do? M: He is a famous cook. 9. W: Is there anything about animals in the book? M: Yes, there is. It says that goldfish can only remember things for three seconds. 10. W: Don’t smoke here. Please look at the sign. M: Oh, sorry. （三）听五段对话和五个问题，选择正确答案。每段对话及问题读两遍。你将有 15 秒钟的时间阅读下面 5 个小题。 11. W: Excuse me, sir. Could you tell me the way to the bank? Is it around the corner of the street? M: No, it’s between the museum and the supermarket. Q: What is the woman looking for? 12. M: I brought lunch. We can eat it in the park. W: That’s more fun than eating in the office. Q: Where are they going to have lunch? 13. M: Here are two apples and an orange to make a fruit salad. Do you need any milk? W: Oh, no. Just some honey is OK. Q: What don’t they need to make a fruit salad? 14. M: Is your friend Grace older than you, Laura? W: Yes, she is only one day older than me. My birthday is March 30. Q: When is Grace’s birthday? 15. W: How much are these socks? M: Ten yuan for one pair, and fifteen yuan for two pairs. Q: How much are four pairs of socks? （四）听两段长对话，选择正确答案。每段对话读两遍。你将有 20 秒钟的时间阅读下面 5 个小题。 听第一段对话，回答 16、17 小题。 W: Hello, this is Mr. Green’s office. Who is speaking? M: Hello, this is Bob Thomas speaking. Can I speak to Mr. Green? W: I’m afraid he is at a meeting now. M: Can I leave a message? W: Yes, please. M: Please ask him to give me a call at this number 3336793. W: Sure, I’ll give it to him. M: Thank you very much. Goodbye. W: Goodbye. 听第二段对话，回答 18 至 20 小题。 M: Hi, Joy. Would you like to help protect the environment? W: I don’t know. What can I do? M: Well, first, you can start by turning off the lights. W: Yes. That’s easy. What’s next? M: Second, you can ride a bike. Don’t take a bus or a taxi if you don’t have to. W: That will save money, too. What else? M: Try to recycle paper.
第 12 页
W: Mm, newspapers, magazines… We get a lot of paper at home. Good idea. M: And the last way is using paper or cloth bags instead of plastic ones. W: OK. My parents do most of the shopping. I’ll tell them. （五）听短文，选择正确答案。短文读两遍。你将有 20 秒钟的时间阅读下面 5 个小题。 This is a message for Marco Dennis. My name’s David Toby. I’m sorry I missed your call. I understand that you want some information about the basketball club. The club meets once a week, on Wednesday evening. There are sometimes matches on Sunday morning, but those are just for our team players. Our meetings begin at eight, and finish at ten. We meet in the hall in Park Lane. The hall doesn’t have very good heating, so you need to bring a sweater to put on. It’s also quite expensive to rent, so our players pay＄12 each week. I hope this answers all your questions and we’ll be very pleased to see you at our next meeting!
第 13 页